domenica 11 ottobre 2009

blog creativo

Dear Nikki of Witch and Wizards miniatures has passed me this award and although I misbehaved with the last two (ehm ehm) I feel that I have to do things proper this time.
I'm sorry I still have difficulties with linking even if a friend has explained me how to do. I suffer from pc analphabetism.

Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

It's hard to find something you do not know after so much blogging.....

1 - I hate houseworks and I tend to pospone it as far as I can. There are so many things much more interesting than mopping.
2 - I played judo as a child and I was a brown belt, I loved it.
3 - I have slept on the marble floor of a Railway station in Prague when I was younger. Good experience apart the sudden wake up at 4 am by a police hound.
5 - I do hate Math and Phisycs, I've never understood a thing of them but I disguised it well and I got my diploma.
6 - I'm trying to learn French but something strange happens when I try to utter a word: I think in French and I speak in English. Anyway I can understand it and read it quite easily.
7 - I've been knowing my best girl friend for the last 32 years and she is my true sister.

And now the award goes o:
1 - Roberta of Il boratorio di Pitosfora : she is good at minis, a merry girl and a great Mum. Worth knowing her.
2 - Caterina of Le minis di Cockerina : she is new at blogging but she is so good and welcoming and a great cook as well.
3 - Lena of Miniatyrmama : she is amazing and her blog is so welcoming.
4 - Kathi of Beautiful Mini Blessing : she is brimfulled with enthusiasm and I love watching at her progress
5 - Meli of Casitas de Meli : she is the Baby Dior seamstress, her little dresses are wonderful.
6 - Marsha of Sassy Mini Dolls : her work is more than creative and she is so generous. I love her dolls.
7 - Jodi and Richard of Creager Studio : I simply cannot think to anyone mre creativ than this fantastic duo.

Now I'll go and tell them about it.
Good night.

4 commenti:

kathi ha detto...

Thank you so much Rosanna! I am humbled by this award and so happy to have the chance to pass it on!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick ha detto...

Thank you so very much, Rosanna!

I will pass this on when I get all settled in :)

Hugs,
Marsha

Eva Russo ha detto...

Ciao Rosanna! Spero che tu stia bene, è da un po' che non mi faccio viva, mi sto riprendendo piano piano! una di queste sere ti chiamo!
un bacione!
Eva

Unknown ha detto...

ciao Rosanna!!! certo tutto viene dopo la famiglia!! la domenica è passata bene, non certo per Virginia...che ha problemi con Giorgio...e non aggiungo altro... ;-((( .Bisogna cercare di starle vicino e cercare di coinvolgerla con le nostre c....,pensa che non voleva neppure venire al P.Antico !?! poi forse l'abbiamo convinta...
Un abbraccio
Terry